Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID & Library Safety
- Everyone using the Law Library is expected to follow the guidelines specified in the Healthy Vandal Pledge. These include:
- Wearing face coverings
- Practicing social distancing
- Please do not move library furniture, particularly the chairs. They have been deliberately arranged to accommodate University of Idaho's social distancing guidelines.
- Please observe occupancy limits posted on room doors.
- Please observe the arrows in the library space indicating flow of foot traffic.
- If you use a space that has a reversible "Clean/Dirty" sign, please flip it to "Dirty" when you leave so it can be sanitized by our diligent Facilities personnel.
- Please use the Sanitation Station supplies as appropriate.
- Please use the library's hand sanitizer as appropriate.
- If you are sick, stay home.
COVID & Circulation Policies
The potential for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus which causes COVID-19) to survive on print and other library materials has necessitated changes in circulation policies. Namely:
- Materials returned to Circulation will be quarantined for 5 days before being made available for further check-out.
- Unfortunately, this includes reserve items. Accordingly, their loan period has been extended from 3 hours to 1 day.
To protect the health of library personnel (which includes law students, full-time staff, and teaching faculty):
- Moscow Circulation Desk will only be open Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Please remain behind all barriers when interacting with personnel at Circulation.
- We will wear masks when interacting with you and expect the courtesy to be returned.