Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
COVID & Library Safety
- The University of Idaho requires that face coverings be worn appropriately while in all university buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please use the provided Sanitation Station supplies as appropriate.
- Please use the library's hand sanitizer as appropriate.
- If you are sick, stay home.
COVID & Circulation Policies
To help protect the health of our patrons and library personnel (which includes law students, full-time staff, and teaching faculty):
- Please remain behind all barriers when interacting with personnel at the circulation desk.
- Library staff will wear face coverings while they are not in their offices and expect the courtesy to be returned, regardless of your vaccination status.